Our Sandalwood Balm with Myrrh, Cedarwood Atlas, Frankincense + Lavender has a beautiful, creamy, soft texture and is nourishing and rejuvenating to dry, chapped, cracked and environmentally stressed skin.
• 100% natural + certified organic ingredients
• Cruelty free | Not tested on animals
• Non G.M.O.
• Australian made + family owned
• 60g Re-usable + Recyclable Glass Jar
with a deep soft, sweet and balsamic woody aroma, sandalwood is hydrating and soothing for dry, dehydrated skin and helps maintain a radiant, soft, supple complexion.
has a warm dry, slightly spicy aroma and is nourishing, moisturising and cooling to the skin. Myrrh helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promotes a healthy, fresh complexion.
INFUSED CARROT OIL
rejuvenating for dry, dehydrated and mature skin. Assists in improving the skins complexion and tone, softens and reduces redness.
is nourishing and hydrating and assists to soften dry skin, it seals in moisture and improves elasticity, skin tone and texture whilst minimising the appearance of fine lines.
With a warm, woody, sweet and balsamic aroma, frankincense brings feelings of calm and is renowned for its skin revitalising and regenerative properties. Due to it's astringent, cicatrisant and cytophylactic properties frankincense assists to protect and regenerate new skin cells and minimise the appearance of fine lines, helps firm the skin and brighten the complexion.
has a warm, dry, smoky and slightly spicy aroma, it's nourishing and cooling to the skin. Myrrh helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promotes a healthy, fresh complexion.
the oil from this beautiful bright flower is deeply nourishing and moisturising to the skin and assists to brighten the skins complexion.
moisturises, protects and improves skin suppleness and elasticity. Shea butter helps relieve dry, damaged and irritated skin.
How to use
With clean, dry hands remove a small amount as a little goes a long way then massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage in a firm upward circular motion.
* Please be mindful that this balm is a anhydrous product therefore using damp hands/fingertips when touching the balm will result in spoiling. Please always use only clean dry hands.
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Oil*, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil*, Safflower (Helianthus annulus) Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil*, Carrot (Daucus carota) oil*, Cocoa (Theobrama cacao) Butter*, Beeswax*, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter*, Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Oil*, Vitamin (Natural Tocopherol) E Oil^, Sandalwood essential oil (Santalum spicatum), Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) atlas essential oil^, Myrrh essential oil ( Commiphora myrrha)^, Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia rivae)*.
* Certified Organic Ingredient ^ Natural Ingredient
• Store below 30 degrees and away from direct sunlight.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advise if needed.
• We recommend conducting a patch test before commencing use of any new product.
• As with any product containing essential oils, we recommend consulting your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.