Sandalwood Balm with Myrrh, Cedarwood Atlas, Frankincense + Lavender
Our softly textured Sandalwood Balm with Myrrh, Cedarwood Atlas, Frankincense + Lavender nourishes and rejuvenates dry, chapped, cracked or environmentally stressed skin.
with a deep soft, sweet and balsamic woody aroma Australian Sandalwood reduces feelings of tension. The hydrating properties of Sandalwood promotes the retention of moisture within the skins layers assisting to alleviate dry, dehydrated skin and maintain a radiant, soft and supple complexion.
Infused Carrot Oil
is rich in Vitamin A and assists to rejuvenate dry, dehydrated and mature skin, improving the skins complexion and tone, creating a fresher more supple appearance.
is abundant in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and rich in Omega-6 essential fatty acid. Safflower oils anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties relieves dry itchy skin. Intensely hydrating it assists to soften dry skin, promotes elasticity and improves the tone and texture of the skin whilst minimising the appearance of fine lines and sealing in moisture.
has a warm, woody, sweet, balsamic aroma and brings feelings of calm. Frankincense is renowned for its skin revitalising and regenerative properties. Due to it's astringent, cicatrisant and cytophylactic properties frankincense assists to protect and regenerate new skin cells to soothe, balance and brighten the complexion promoting healthy, radiant skin.
has a warm, rich, smoky and slightly spicy aroma. Myrrh promotes feelings of spirituality and peace. It has anti-inflammatory and cicatrisant properties and is renowned for being a skin saviour for dry, cracked skin and also skin regeneration.
the oil from this beautiful bright flower also assists to brighten the skins complexion. Sunflower oil is rich abundant in minerals, essential fatty acids, minerals and Vitamins A, B, D, E & K to deeply nourish and moisturise the skin.
deeply moisturises + restores elasticity to the skin. Shea butter offers protective and healing properties, especially for dry and damaged skin.
• 100% natural
• 98% certified organic ingredients
• Vegetarian - contains certified organic Australian beeswax
• Ocean safe
• Cruelty free | Not tested on animals
• Non G.M.O.
• Australian made + family owned
• 60g Re-usable + Recyclable Glass Jar
How to use
With clean, dry hands remove a small amount as a little goes a long way then massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage in a firm upward circular motion.
* Please be mindful that this balm is a anhydrous product therefore using damp hands/fingertips when touching the balm will result in spoiling. Please always use only clean dry hands.
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Oil*, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil*, Safflower (Helianthus annulus) Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil*, Carrot (Daucus carota) oil*, Cocoa (Theobrama cacao) Butter*, Beeswax*, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter*, Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Oil*, Vitamin (Natural Tocopherol) E Oil^, Sandalwood essential oil (Santalum spicatum), Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) atlas essential oil^, Myrrh essential oil ( Commiphora myrrha)^, Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia rivae)*.
* Certified Organic Ingredient | ^ Natural Ingredient
• Store below 30 degrees and away from direct sunlight.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advise if needed.
• We recommend conducting a patch test before commencing use of any new product.
• As with any product containing essential oils, we recommend consulting your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.