Hibiscus Facial Masque
Deeply cleanses, gently exfoliates, refines the skin + clears the pores.
Our beautiful, decadent Rose Hibiscus Rhassoul Sandalwood Exfoliating Face Mask deeply cleanses + refines your skin, gently exfoliating + unclogging your facial pores assisting to remove blackheads, spent skin cells + impurities.
A blend of Rhassoul Clay, French White Clay + Organic Rose Petal, Hibiscus + Sandalwood Powder with Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil is meticulously formulated to promote a clearer complexion + leave your skin feeling soft, supple, refreshed + refined.
- 100% natural
- Ocean safe
- Cruelty free | Not tested on animals
- Non G.M.O.
- Preservative Free
- Australian made + owned
- 60g Re-usable + Recyclable Amber Glass Jar
draws excess oils + impurities from deep within the skin assisting with skin detoxification, reducing blemishes + blackheads + improving the tone of your skin.
Hibiscus Flower Powder
is rich in Vitamin C, minerals, antioxidants + alpha-hydroxy acids including citric acid + malic acid which offer slight exfoliation assisting to encourage faster skin cell renewal, promoting a clearer complexion + more even looking skin tone.
"The most luxurious, beautiful (that red) face mask I've ever tried. Your creations are something else! ❤️" - Emily
How to use
Combine 1 to 2 teaspoons of our powdered mask with an equal amount of distilled water or floral hydrosol + mix until a smooth, thick consistency is achieved, always adding a small amount of liquid at a time.
Wait ten minutes then remove with a warm wash cloth + rinse your skin. Follow by placing a hot wash cloth over your face closing your eyes + relaxing.
Finish your home facial with our Rose Petal Hydration Mist + one of our beautiful, nourishing serums or moisturisers.
The naturally occurring active Alpha Hydroxy Acids in our Hibiscus Flower Powder may cause a little redness in your skin just after use, this is completely normal + is merely the Hibiscus Flower Powder working its magic. Any redness will dissipate shortly after.
Rhassoul (Morroccon Lava) Clay^, Rose (Rosa Centifolia) Crushed Petals Powder*, Hibiscus (Sabdariffa) Crushed Petals Powder*, French White Clay^, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum Spicatum) Powder^, Tapioca Starch^, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum Spicatum) Essential Oil^.
* Certified Organic Ingredient | ^ Natural Ingredient |
* This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- Store below 30 degrees and away from direct sunlight.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advise if needed.
- We recommend conducting a patch test before commencing use of any new product. If you have never used a facial clay mask before we recommend a patch test before continuing with the full treatment.
- As with any product containing essential oils, we recommend consulting your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.