Hibiscus Facial Masque
Deeply cleanses, gently exfoliates, refines the skin + clears the pores.
Our beautiful decadent Rose Hibiscus Rhassoul Sandalwood Exfoliating Face Mask deeply cleanses and refines your skin, gently exfoliating and unclogging your facial pores assisting to remove blackheads, spent skin cells and impurities.
A blend of Rhassoul Clay, French White Clay and Organic Rose Petal, Hibiscus and Sandalwood Powder with Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil is meticulously formulated to promote a clearer complexion and leave your skin feeling soft, supple, refreshed and refined.
- 100% natural
- Ocean safe
- Cruelty free | Not tested on animals
- Non G.M.O.
- Preservative Free
- Australian made + family owned
- 60g Re-usable + Recyclable Amber Glass Jar
draws excess oils and impurities from deep within the skin assisting with skin detoxification, reducing blemishes and blackheads and improving the tone of your skin.
Hibiscus Flower Powder
is rich in Vitamin C, minerals, antioxidants and alpha-hydroxy acids including citric acid and malic acid which offer slight exfoliation assisting to encourage faster skin cell renewal, promoting a clearer complexion and more even looking skin tone.
"The most luxurious, beautiful (that red) face mask I've ever tried. Your creations are something else! ❤️" - Emily
How to use
Combine 1 to 2 teaspoons of our powdered mask with an equal amount of distilled water or floral hydrosol + mix until a smooth, thick consistency is achieved, always adding a small amount of liquid at a time.
Wait ten minutes then remove with a warm wash cloth + rinse your skin. Follow by placing a hot wash cloth over your face closing your eyes + relaxing.
Finish your home facial with our Rose Petal Hydration Mist + one of our beautiful, nourishing serums or moisturisers.
The naturally occurring active Alpha Hydroxy Acids in Hibiscus Petal Powder may cause a little redness in your skin just after use, this is completely normal + is merely the Hibiscus Petal Powder working its magic. Any redness will dissipate shortly after.
Rhassoul (Morroccon Lava) Clay^, Rose (Rosa Centifolia) Petal Powder*, Hibiscus (Sabdariffa) Petal Powder*, French White Clay^, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum Spicatum) Powder^, Tapioca Starch^, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum Spicatum) Essential Oil^.
* Certified Organic Ingredient | ^ Natural Ingredient |
* This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- Store below 30 degrees and away from direct sunlight.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advise if needed.
- We recommend conducting a patch test before commencing use of any new product. If you have never used a facial clay mask before we recommend a patch test before continuing with the full treatment.
- As with any product containing essential oils, we recommend consulting your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.