Our Rose + Frankincense Moisturiser with Co Enzyme Q10 + Carrot Seed is luxuriously rich, hydrating and deeply nourishing.
Formulated with Organic Aloe Vera infused Carrot Oil, Macadamia Oil, Almond Oil and Shea Butter with Co Enzyme Q10 for optimal skin health and infused with Rose Otto Absolute and essential oils of Frankincense, Carrot Seed and Patchouli.
• Moisturises, protects and improves skin suppleness.
• Improves the skin’s complexion, tone and elasticity.
• Rejuvenating, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Strengthens the skin’s surface capillaries in conditions such as coupe rosé and rosacea, assists to minimise inflammation and redness.
• 100% Natural
• Cruelty free | Not tested on animals
• Non G.M.O.
• Australian made + family owned
• 60g Re-usable + Recyclable Amber Glass Jar
soothing, cooling and hydrating aloe Vera is absorbed by the skin four times faster than water and delivers nutrients deep into the skin. Aloe Vera also helps stimulate the growth of new skin cells and tissues.
Co Enzyme Q10
is a powerful antioxidant which assists in preventing damage to the skin, boosting skin cell renewal and protecting the skin against free radical damage.
Infused Carrot Oil
rejuvenating for dry, dehydrated and mature skin. Assists in improving the skins complexion and tone, softens and reduces redness.
Carrot Seed Oil
has a beautiful earthy, herbaceous aroma and is revitalising and toning for the skin. Carrot seed improves the complexion due to its stimulating effect on red blood cells, adding tone and elasticity. A skin rejuvenator which aids to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and minimise effects of rosacea.
has an exquisite deep, rich, spicy and sweet floral aroma, Rose absolute is a hydrating emollient for the skin, it’s astringent properties strengthen the skin’s surface capillaries in conditions such as couperose and assist to minimise inflammation and redness.
moisturises, protects and improves skin suppleness and elasticity. Shea butter helps relieve dry, damaged and irritated skin.
with an exquisite rich, deep spicy and earthy aroma Patchouli assists to calm dry, irritated and inflamed skin.
elderberries have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and also provide protection from free radicals assisting to minimise cell damage. The astringent and skin conditioning properties of the elderberry assist to tone and soften the skin minimising the appearance of fine lines.
With a warm, woody, sweet and balsamic aroma, frankincense brings feelings of calm and is renowned for its skin revitalising and regenerative properties. Due to it's astringent, cicatrisant and cytophylactic properties frankincense assists to protect and regenerate new skin cells and minimise the appearance of fine lines, helps firm the skin and brighten the complexion.
How to use
Apply a small pea sized amount to clean, dry skin and in an upward motion massage into skin.
Aloe (Barbadensis leaf ) Juice*, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter*, Glycerin (Palm free)*, Elderberry (Sambucus nigra fruit) Extract^, Carrot (Daucus carota) Infused oil*, Beeswax*, Cetearyl Glucoside^, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) Oil*, Co-Enzyme Q10^, Macadamia ( Macadamia Integrifolia) Oil*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil^, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables^, Sclerotium gum^, Rosemary (Officinalis )Extract*, Rose ( Rosa damascena.miller) Absolute^, Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia serrata)^, Patchouli essential oil (Pogostemon cablin)^, Carrot Seed ( Daucus carota ) essential oil^, Potassium Sorbate^, Alcohol*, Xanthan gum^, Citric Acid^.
* Certified Organic Ingredient | ^ Natural Ingredient.
• Store below 30 degrees and away from direct sunlight.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advise if needed.
• We recommend conducting a patch test before commencing use of any new product.
• As with any product containing essential oils, we recommend consulting your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.